Bugs - Adventurers Backpack
Outer: Recycled Polyester with PU coating. Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
With plenty of space inside for their exploration kit and super essentials, our Adventurers Backpack is ready to go!
With lots of space for all their essentials, the main pocket is large enough to fit A4 books and folders and two stretchy side pockets that are great for popping water bottles. Ideal for school, this bag has an adjustable chest strap, shoulder straps and a soft padded back for extra comfort .
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 7 plastic bottles to make our Adventurers Backpack!
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- In a fun puffin inspired all over print with contrasting bumblebee yellow trims
- Carry handle and cloud name tag
- Two zip compartments with Frugi branded zip pulls
- Reflective detailing on the straps and front pocket
- Wipe clean
- 28cm x 34cm x 11cm approx.
- Capacity: 9 litres
- WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to risk of suffocation and entanglement.
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprise) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)