Letters to the Tooth Fairy - pink
Writing to the Tooth Fairy is a lovely tradition to do with your children as they lose their baby teeth. Receiving a letter back is all sorts of magical! Use this journal to write these special letters, keeping them together to look over and cherish in all the years to come.
Creating childhood traditions with children is so very magical and exciting. Make Tooth Fairy visits even more enchanting with the act of writing to the Tooth Fairy and waking up to a reply! Such a joy to receive a letter from a fairy! A little journal that inspires the magic of childhood.
- Cover Beautiful linen hard cover with gold embossed title & spine
- Endpaper Illustrated end papers
- Paper 120GSM FSC certified paper
- Pages 96 pages
- Binding Case Bound
- Flat Lay Binding Journal lays flat for easy writing
- FeaturesSpace for 45 letters
- We Recommend Using a ball point pen
- We Recommend Photos dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos